JOIN OUR TEAM! WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
We have an immediate opening for a grocery buyer who will be responsible for all the ordering of the grocery department, including properly receiving orders, forming relationships with local vendors, obtaining discounts, managing spoilage, ensuring grocery items scan correctly in the systemputting away orders (onto shelves, into back stock), organ, izing back stock, and filling and fronting all shelves in the store (including the walk-in refrigerator and the freezer). The buyer's main goal is to keep the store stocked, support the business vision of the company, and assist customers when necessary and providing clients with outstanding customer service.
- Has a passion for food! Has basic cooking knowledge they can share with guests.
- Experience with managing a purchasing budget.
- Six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Continuous standing, walking, bending, reaching, sitting and carrying loads between 15-50 lbs.
- Enjoy working as part of team and collaborates professionally with others.
- Possess natural and exceptional customer service skills. Providing great customer service is wired into DNA.